Day1MS A Maplestory Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Day1MS A Maplestory Private Server

Day1Ms A Maplestory Private Server soon to be the best server ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click here to apply to be a Gm

Go down 
+6
forthelosers
Shawn
alyssa
FallenHope
Shatter
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Click here to apply to be a Gm Empty
PostSubject: Click here to apply to be a Gm   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 pm

hello one and all i no you all have been waiting to apply to be a gm afro and now is the time your application must look like this and u must reply DO NOT MAKE A NEW THREAD OR I WIL NOT READ IT

this is a example on how to make ur application

Name:
Experience:

ty =D and goodluk
Back to top Go down
https://day1ms.board-directory.net
Shatter

PostSubject: GM app   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Name: Toby Moore
Experience: Ive been a GM on 3 servers before i found this server and i have experience as a Admin on a runescape private server, i also have a program with every GM command and code in it
Back to top Go down
FallenHope

PostSubject: My Gm Application   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Name:Christopher Gamble

IGN: FallenHope

Experience:Well Im Made My Own Server Been Co-Admin In 3 Servers And GM in 8 Server And The Best.monkey I'll Ban Hackers, Vote, Advertise. Scine Being A GM Is A job Ill Do Anything You Say. I No My GM Command And Stuff. I Do My Fun Events I Usally Do For People To Get A Chance To Get Items. NO GM ITEMS

I hope You Like My Applications
(I Feel drunken )

Add Me On MSN: wyatt_rocker@live.com

Last edited by FallenHope on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alyssa

PostSubject: Alyssa's GM Application   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Name: Alyssa Nguyen

IGN: Alyssa

Experience: I've been a GM in Only one server but I was co-owner. I know a most of the commands, except I'm used to the v.62 ones. I have both v.62 and v.55 GM handbooks. I also will donate to the server (when I get some more money, which is soon ;P) so it can soon go non-hamachi. I would host events and ban hackers, help players with problems and invite people of course. I can make videos if you would like or advertise on forums. I will be active everyday unless I have homework to do, or if I have to go to work. I will not abuse my powers or give out free items to anyone, unless they won an event. I will always be available on msn. My msn is alyssasaur@hotmail.com. So add me =D

Thanks I hope you pick me.

~Alyssa
Back to top Go down
Shawn

PostSubject: Shawns GM app. :]   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Name:Shawn Turi

Experience:I Am a GM on 3 servers right now,I Have really good experience,
Also I've been GM in 4 other servers. I Don't mass spawn,I Don't
put up events unless i am able to. I Have my own GM hand
book if i don't know any codes. And lastly i dont give out scrolled
items and GM hats.

Shawn
Back to top Go down
ZumonAlo

PostSubject: oops heres Gm application   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:30 pm

name:jake

Live:California

and ive been a gm before forgot some summon stuff and lvling self and i think this is the best server
Back to top Go down
forthelosers

PostSubject: Wasabi;s GM APP   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Name: Kevin.C ign = WaSabi

Experience: Well i been GM in lots of servers and 1 server was a THE head GM so i will list the servers...

Sunsetms,Scaryms, nickzms, swems,Maplesky,angelicms,poppyMs, Crap some i dont remember.And i think that been a GM HAS TO TAKE GREAT responsiblity and some ppl think catching hackers is all they could do ... u have to be smart and catch hackers and no some errors u can help fix.

THXS happy mapling =D

MSN= Kevin_chin123@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Thegamer

PostSubject: Application   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Name:John Freeman

Experience: i have been a gm on 3 servers a while ago, just played astory but thought u needed help here so i came and brought some members, and ive been helping u with the server with questions and people. I know i can help u because i spend most of my time finding hackers, cheaters, and people who don't follow the rules when i get bored which is often. I can also help you keep the peace and ive helped ur hamachi server by answering tons of questions and ive backed this server up while it was off. Thanks for the oppurtunity dan. afro Have fun on Day1MS all and if its not up dont worry =D it will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
thegamer252

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply to be a Gm   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Subject: Application Today at 1:21 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sry i had to repost this forgot that my username was not same as in game. By the way its Jfbaseballer here=P
Name:John Freeman

Experience: i have been a gm on 3 servers a while ago, just played astory but thought u needed help here so i came and brought some members, and ive been helping u with the server with questions and people. I know i can help u because i spend most of my time finding hackers, cheaters, and people who don't follow the rules when i get bored which is often. I can also help you keep the peace and ive helped ur hamachi server by answering tons of questions and ive backed this server up while it was off. Thanks for the oppurtunity dan. Have fun on Day1MS all and if its not up dont worry =D it will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Xxshynob

PostSubject: Nathan's GM application   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:44 am

Name: Nathan Goh

Experience: I have been a GM in 2 server called AkaiMS and BerserkMS. I will be online most of the day and I never stop playing. I also have gm command & code manuals. I will always ban hackers, advertise this great server on many other servers,and vote every 12 hours. I am fun and super nice and the go-to guy I will always help others and host events(unless told not to). I will not give items of any kind to others who are not GMs unless I am told to or other people win at an event I will give out prizes unless told not to. I will do anything that people ask(unless its wrong). Whatever happens on this server i will always be happy to help. I am always available on email. My email is nathangoh94@hotmail.com.Thank you very much for this oppurtunity Dan.

And I hope you like my application.
Back to top Go down
Make

PostSubject: Gm Applications   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Name:Ellis Zhang
Experience:I can ban ppl , i can make events and i can make video to call them to come join Day1MS!
Back to top Go down
magicalng

PostSubject: My GM Applications   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 am

Name: Derrick Ng

Experience: I Do not have any Gm Experience but I really is a FAST Learner and i love to help people and i can find bug and I Will Respect the Rule of being a GM and i will ban hacker! i will host event i will not mass summon I Can Online Alot of time and a long hour Laughing i hope that u can give me a chance to learn about being a GM. If yes, reply me If no, reply me too. Please dun make me disappointed with myself

MSN=Derrick_97@hotmail.com email or add me msn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FazPwnz

PostSubject: Gm Aplication   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Name: Fazli

Experience: I have been gm on 7 servers but they all got shutdown I Have My Own GM hAND book
I dont spawn monsters for fun And Dont drop those Wizet Hats And If I cant vote i will
vote everyday.
Back to top Go down
darkfaith2l

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply to be a Gm   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Name: Deon

Why i want to be a gm is because i mostly play on ms all day and i love to help people out and hang out
Back to top Go down
shyubie

PostSubject: Gm Application   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Name: Christian Cruz
Experience: Ive been a gm in a p.s before and i can be fair.
Also I Dont Fave for any1 in a p.s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply to be a Gm   Click here to apply to be a Gm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click here to apply to be a Gm
Page 1 of 1